Music source: Sean Blackman, Detroit artist. http://www.seanblackman.com/
Earn an income from your talent.
Gain clarity in business.
Reach industry professionals and targeted buyers.
Engage with like-minded peers committed to success.
A business is merely a hobby if you’re not actually profiting.
Two out of three small businesses fail because, almost always, owners have passion, drive and creative vision but NOT the small business management “know how” to support their survival. Detroit Art & Business Institute (DABI) is serious about guiding creative entrepreneurs to banish business fears and craft strong strategies that rise above their challenges and exceed their goals.
Winter 2017 enrollment is open – click image for registration form.
A person needs more than raw talent and high hopes to build a successful career and business.
Our targeted educational programs are relevant to your practice, your passion, and your visions. We ask our clients to dig deep while we easily and clearly explain business concepts that other firms gloss over, like; pricing structures, key partnerships, sales and marketing instruction, financial structures (and more).
Plus we’re the only program to pair mindful, Eastern philosophies with best business practices, increasing your self-confidence so you can truly value yourself and your talents.
Art and design students need to be prepared for life after graduation and unfortunately learning how to build a smart and healthy business isn’t part of their arts curriculum.
Detroit Art & Business Institute is a committed and passionate coaching firm dedicated to empowering emerging and established creative business practitioners. Through private coaching, workshops and a first-of-its-kind, 8-week group course DABI helps business owners to;
- * streamline their vision keeping them focused and on target,
- * release all fear related to business building,
- * speak clearly to THEIR unique buyer while also sourcing alternative sales options,
- * budget correctly and find their profitable cost structure,
- * stay focused inside their office, store or studio and beyond,
- * execute at their highest level,
- * merchandise and display to entice buyers and make it easier to sell,
- * detail their integrity, values and relationships to strengthen their business from the inside out, and
- * everything else one needs to fuel higher profits and a higher purpose.
If you keep doing the “same old” without learning business skills, you’ll continue to struggle to reach your dreams. You deserve to prosper in your business. You deserve DABI.
We know that your passion isn’t enough, you require targeted education, strong support and a responsible accountability partner to reach your goals. Set aside your fear. Talk to us. We’re creative business experts.